I am an experienced 3D Artist with a Bachelor Degree in Animation from Regent University. I have the skills and knowledge essential to Character Rigging, Particle, and Fluid Simulations. I am looking for an opportunity to prove my skills and abilities. I am also willing to relocate anywhere in the world to be apart of any creative team.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
* Experience with Maya, 3DMax, Cinema4D and Poser.
* Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash.
* Extensive knowledge of Character Rigging and Human Anatomy.
* Beginning knowledge of Vue 8, Zbrush3.5, and Mudbox.
* Strive to work beyond all expectations.
* Very friendly, outgoing and focused person.
* Creative writing and thinking skills.
* Excellent skills with working in a team environment.
Currently, I am working as a Graphic Illustrator creating vector images and Flash animations using Adobe CS4 products. I also am working as the company’s 3D generalist creating 3D characters and digital sets for our Course Based Training Modules for multiple companies.
Character Artist, TD, Rigging, Particle simulation, Fluid simulation, Set Design, 3D environment artist and Facial rigging.
Autodesk Maya,3d studio max, Cineam4D, Vue8, Mudbox, Realflow 4, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, MEL/Python, digital design, dreamweaver, flash and Unity.
Scripting languages include Action Script 2 & 3, MEL , Python, Pymel and JAVA.